Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I have my profile set as sub silver, different themes dont normally appear but the Christnas one did, Didnt know if there were any porblems as I changed it back ( bah humbug :D )

nick :smokin
No Nick no problems - we thought it easier to force the Christmas theme than to do it vise versa. Ba Humbug to you as well :lol:
PM alert fixed.

Van :)
Thanks for the "get out" clause - no bah humbug here, but on the wrong side of a brain injury and all the flashy things were scrambling what few cells I have left!!!
I'm the wrong side of 60 and although I love all the themes Van does, after about 10 mins they start to make my eyes hurt, then I feel a mega headache coming on.

No Bah Humbug from me either.......it's just an age thing :rofl

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
why cant we just cancel christmas...i would save money then.......
BAH HUMBUG.....BAH HUMBUG.....BAH HUMBUG...........
i hate all this spending...........
I had to change the theme in my profile. It was ok to begin with, but then every time I clicked on a new forum, the page froze up. I'm not sure if the christmas themed skin was at fault but after I reverted back to the normal skin, the freezing pages stopped.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.