Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi

We stayed in the cleopatra last march in a pool view room and it was freezing! not a bit of sun reached the balcony all day so I would definitely go for a sea view.we have stayed in the julio caesar and have booked for the marco antonio for december.Haven,t stayed at the sir anthony but have had a few meals there which were very nice.

jeanie
Hi Jeanie
Thanks for your reply. We are going in April so it should be warm then!
Do you think the Cleopatra would be the best? What are the rooms like?
The Sir Anthony is really lovely and the rooms are big, the hotel is suited to couples. Would the Cleopatra be like this? I don't want to be disappointed.
Thanks.
Elaine.
Thanks for your reply. We are going in April so it should be warm then!

Not necessarily, we stayed in a private apartment a few years ago (in April). The weather was lovely if you were in the sun, but the apartment got absolutley no sun whatsoever & was FREEZING!!
Hi again

I think the rooms are all the same,just different colour bedding and carpet. We prefered the julio to the cleopatra but that was purely because of the position of the balcony. the suites on the top floor are nice so perhaps it might be worth your while considering that option but as I say if you opt for the cleopatra a sea view is a must.
jeanie
Hi Jeanie
Thanks for your quick reply.
Do you book direct with Expogrupo or through some of the agencies for the best price?
Will probably go for Cleopatra then if none of the others have a good view.
Thanks for your help. You can p.m. if you like.
Regards.
Elaine. :D
Hi there

I always book with wintersunshine,find them the best prices especially with the 8% off for existing customers Find booking direct with hotels more expensive,for instance last year booked the noelia sur direct and two weeks before we departed found med hotels special offer £150 per couple cheaper so rang hotel and they could not match this price and advised me to cancel and book with medhotels,they don,t charge for cancellation so that is what I did

hope you get sorted
Jeanie
Hi Jeanie
Can you give me the web address for wintersunshine?
Thanks.
Elaine.
Thanks very much for your help. :D
I will give it a try!
Elaine.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.