Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Same here in the south,went to Utordra beach today,out of 5 shacks one was taken down a few weeks ago and another was being taken down today.I'd say the season is becoming a 2 month one now.It was busy here in Jan and Feb but that's about it,even November which is normaly busy was relatively quiet.

John
Trust you to find a bright side of all their problems Chilly :rofl :rofl :rofl

Mike
yes Mike ... :)
well palolem is still going very strong...we are back there again at the moment with the dragons (sat in my hut, night outside, listening to the waves as i type ) ;) and they are booked up at this place right through April...unbelievable!! its usually dead here by then and certainly slow here about now :que i love it here..soo tranquil... :sun2
chilly
and all the shops are still open as we saw when we actualy moved from the beach and its so hot lots of dolphins about
A few shacks coming down around the lifeguards hut on Candolim beach, and just about all the others taking in many sunbeds, just the late season regulars left to fill them and problems with some of the Indians/Russians who refuse to pay for them.
Several shacks already closed at Candolim Beach too.
All in all I thought Goa was quite quiet. Even the busier restaurants like Souymens and Kim Faa werent as busy and you could get a table no problem.
Went to Sea Paradise at Mandrem yesterday and did not see one beach seller, it was very busy with most of the sunbeds in use but they are so well layed out with plenty of space between them and you are not sitting on top of each other also you still get the deserted feeling when you go for a stroll along the beach

They are staying open until 28 April but they do charge 50 Rps for sunbeds and dont supply towels

A few of the less popular shacks have gone from Baga beach making some areas less crowded and nicer
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.