Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
How long can you stay up?
A lot of them are open until 03.00 04.00 in the morning or about 09:00 in Napa lol (some don't open until 04:00 no kidding)
You won't have a problem finding a dance floor either - even if maybe a small one
Thank you for replying. Think i am too old for clubbing, but pubs nowadays tend to have djs and a dance floor.
MUSIC must stop by 1.30am... (I think thats what he said...)....

We arrived at our hotel at something around 1am... and stayed at the bar for an hour or two...

most places in Pernera wind down a bit as it gets later but you will still find people out drinking until 1,2,3am in places... and the hotels tend to stop open until everyone has had enough (in our hotel the poor barman was often still serving at 3-4am and then back on shift at 10am !!....)

ps... some places doing a pint or local spirits/cocktails for €2 or two for one etc.... some places doing a pint for near €3.50 and above...

Steve
Thanks Steve.

Did you go back to the LIVAS ?
yes and no.. we went to the Livas but haven't been there before... (gets a big thumbs up from us !... will write a review at some point... still sorting out holiday photos and such... took over 3 hours to transfer the first 8gig memory card from the camera !!)

Steve
Many thanks for the review Steve, it is much appreciated.

luci :wave
can we add pictures to reviews?

Steve
Unfortunately not Steve but you can upload them to the photo galleries on these forums, just select Photo Galleries from the menu across the top.

Sarah
Thanks Steve, i am looking forward to going back, its been a few years, so would imagine Pernera has changed some what. Glad you liked the LIVAS, its in a good spot, just across from Noufaro and the supermarket. How much is water in supermarkets please?
varied a lot but it was something like €1 for a litre for one type in Livas own supermarket...

(to be honest we drank a lot of brews in the room made using water from the tap...)

Steve
Thanks Steve.

Can you drink boiled tap water/or tap water, i can't remember :think

Also whats in place of the fresh house now, i really liked panekos, shame hes gone.
I personally drank the boiled water in the livas, used the unboiled for cleaning teeth and occasional drink and didn't have any problems !

Here is some good news for you... The freshhouse closed and was replaced by Hogis bar which was different but equally as good, then that closed and now ...... The Freshhouse is open once again with Panicos in charge and most of his family working there !

Other places well worth a mention, -
Nautilus run by Mike is excellent for Itallian food (including the best pizzas)
The newly opened "The Point" bar and restaurant where the Waterloo used to be does sandwiches, baked potatos and crepes which basically you can pick the toppings and fillings. It also does an all you can eat buffet with a choice of many dishes.

Steve
Steve

Thanks for that, glad my place is open again, lets hope it stays open for next July when i go and surprise everyone :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.