Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
When i was out there I didn't see a nightclub, well we did see one but it was never opened and we out in May/June. Pubs we enjoyed the the irish bar (near the hotel kanta) and I think that opens until midnight possibly just after. In all honesty there isn't much going on in PEK at night. You are really hotel based.
I should imagine there are clubs in PEK but there are several in the Sousse area which is just down the road from there. I'm not into clubbing personally but you may find the following link useful :

http://www.soussebynight.com/en/bars-clubs-lounge-sousse-tunisia
depends what area you go to hun, i have been out all night there, in clubs till late and then down to the beach for pubs that are open all night and im there right till the morning, you got to get in with the locals and who you should be talking to so you can head down for the all nighter at the beach bars, i always go hammamet anyways.... in summer there is clubs open late....some hotels also have a club downstairs like hammet garden hotel, if you get in with bel air hotel and the bar las palmas thats where you will meet alot of the poeple you should be gettin to know local wise...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.