Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Do you mean Puerto Pollensa, rather than Pollensa ? They are different towns. If you mean the port I am pretty sure the large Eroski at the entrance to town (on the Pollensa road) opens till at least 9:30pm. Most of the little Spar shops in town open till after 11pm. Which area is your villa in and I will point you at a Spar.
http://www.puertopollensa.com/shops.html
Hi Pollensa 1946,
Thanks for the link which I have been onto and which shows Eroski opening time as being up to 21.30 Saturday evening which will be fine if the flight is not delayed.
Last year the flight was delayed quite a bit and the shops were shut.
I know the Eroski formerly Capabro on the left almost into Puerto and the Eroski ( formerly SYP ) on the right nearer to Pollensa as you go from Pollensa to Puerto.
We are staying nearer to Pollensa town than Puerto.
Coming from Palma when we reach the roundabout just past Pollensa with the cockerel on we take the second exit to the right and the Villa is down there.
If you know of anything which is open later that 21.30 let me know in case we are delayed.
Many thanks for your help :)
You seem to be nearer Pollensa than the port, or at least 1/2-way between. That's out of my area of knowledge I'm afraid. If you get really stuck then drive towards the port and...
1) At the first roundabout where there is a large holiday complex and a turning to Gotmar there are some shops, not sure when they open till...
2) Continue down to the seafront, turn right at the roundabout by the marina and drive about 500 metres and on the right you will see a Burger King. Adjacent to that there are three small supermarkets which stay open till at least 11pm and sell most basics, albeit at a higher price than Eroski.
Hi,
That's fine.
I know the seafront roundabout you mean and I noticed the Gotmar sign last time at the first roundabout.
It's good to know that we can drive into the port and find somewhere open till 11.00 if we do get delayed. :)
I don't know offhand of any supermarkets in Pollensa town which stay open that late.
We only need the basics on the Saturday as we will do a big shop on the Sunday at Eroski.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.