Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
If anybody can help Nigel with some information and is able to give a review please add it here. http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/tunisia/yasmine-hammamet/club-magic-life-africana-imperial-hotel/

Graham
We stayed at the Magic Life Manar Imperial in Hammamet and it was brilliant. We have also stayed at one in Turkey which was good too, so I imagine the Africana would be pretty good. We chose the Manar rather than the Africana because of the waterslides there. Depends on whether any member of your party would be interested in them.
Have booked this hotel for a week mid June - still no reviews - anyone been who could comment?? :que
Hi, We stayed for 2 weeks last September, loved it. It is the 2nd Magic life we have been to, first was in Sharm al Sheikh.
The Africana is extremely well run, good food, wine very palatable. Lots of bottled water freely available.
When we arrived we were seated and all info was given to us as we filled out the necessary paperwork. Also we were introduced to many staff members at the same time, anyone who happened to be in the atrium at the time.
Rooms very comfy and very clean, lots of towels and clean sheets daily.
Main restaurant is buffet with a different theme nightly. A la Carte restaurants all very good. We would book daily for each of the A la Carte, ate about 10 times in those over 2 weeks.
Lots of watersports, waterskiing included too if that is your thing. Lovely beach, beach attendant very attentive and security great, they don't allow anyone to walk up to the sunloungers who are not resident. So you are not pestered at all.
Pool area very nice with lots of sunloungers, different areas.
Entertainment good also, although we don't participate very much in the daytime activities they were all very well attended and lots of different sports available .
Evening entertainment is also good with a show nightly then afterwards in the Captain's Bar they would play music and everyone would dance. The entertainment staff would encourage guests to get up to dance and if there were any singles then they were all looked after very well with dance partners.
I can't speak highly enough about Magic Life hotels, we are off to Fuerteventura in June to the one there. They really have a good formula.If I can help further please ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.