Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
CLUB PORTINATX
16 Posts
Not a lot of them about but there are some photographs HERE and a couple more HERE and HERE

CLICK HERE for our reviews of the hotel

Kath HT Admin
Hi Karen
We have booked for the club portinatx in August too what date are you going?
Hi we are going on 31st July for 7 nights flying from stansted. how about you?
Who did you book with?
we booked with ulookubook.
do you know how much it is for a taxi from airport. Next years Thomas cook brochure seems to have more photos in it.

Karen
Hi Karen
We dont go until 15th August for 15 nights from manchester. we have booked accommodation with greatlatedeals.co.uk
hi havent looked into taxi prices as yet but we usually book our transfers with shuttledirect.com we have always found them to be reasonable
Hi
Thanks I will have a look at them for transfers.

Karen
going tuesday. Cant wait. can anyone tell me if is worth taking snorkelling equipment. I have also heard that at certain times there are alot of jelly fish there, are there any at the moment?
please can anyone tell me if towels are supplied for the pool?
Hi i am thinking of going to this hotel end July for 11 nights. It looks nice in the brochures but am wondering if the ceiling fans in the room would be enought to keep the temperature in the rooms comfortable for sleeping. Have been to Majorca at a similar time and was glad of the airconditioning in our room last year. Alternative hotels with air conditioning are the Sirenis Club Playa in Cala Llonga or the Galeon in San Miguel but I just liked the look of the Club Portinatx. I have looked at the reviews for all of them and they are mixed. Can anyone help, I can't decide. Thanks :think
hi there i was just wandering if anone had stayed at the club portinatx.if so can anyone tell me if the rooms are spacious for 4 adults. or would we be better off having two rooms for the 4 of us just trying to cut costs really thanks all
hi everyone, me and my partner have booked to go to club portinax in august. we are both middle aged and wanted a holiday not to noisy, but not to quiet either. after reading some reviews it looks like club portinax may be to quiet for us :duh can anyone enlighten me on this, and if so what is public transport like from portinax? as none of us can drive :( any help or info would be greatly aprechiated -many thanks :)
well not to put you off .it is a very small quiet resort.you really need a car to get out and about.buses are ok,but they run funny times,its really just aroad running through resort .then a dead end street with a few shops and bars on.
way top north end of the island.

cala longa would be nice for you or a bit more life in es cana.playa den bossa would be a bit too busy for you.but it is nice.pm me with info you might need

http://www.ibizabus.com/Page29.html

http://www.ibizabus.com/Page30.html..
thank-you djwoody for your info, i carnt pm you for some reason or other, so i was wandering if you would know how much it would cost me in taxi's to the nearest town or place with a bit more going on. many thanks once again :D
well es cana is nearest place with life.around 15 to 20 euro,depends on time of day and taffic at a guess.mine you san an is about same distants.not sure on price just a rough guess.it works out at around 1.25 a km.best to get the bus to santa eularia.from there you can go to es cana.ibiztown.cala longa.and san an.then treat yourself to a taxi back.

last years prices ok.this is from santa eularia bus street station

http://tinypic.com/r/241math/7
thanks again for that info dj thats good advise that, bus out and taxi back when where drunk :tongue dont go away im linning up other questions for you lol :) once again many thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.