Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Portinatx
5 Posts
No, not going but wish I was! The beach is so lovely and it is quite an experience walking into the sea with the fish swimming around you. All the bars and restaurants are good. Have a great time!
Thanks Suzie

We are self catering, what are the supermarkets like? (if any) We have 2 kids who will constanntly be wantinng juice, ice cream, juice, ice cream!! Can you recommend a good one? They have only been all inclusive before now so are in for a culture shock this time!! We are staying at the Granada Apts.

Neil
You won't have any problems with buying what you want but I don't think there are any big supermarkets there so might cost you a few cents more - just the usual shops that sell most things. (Just a thought, if you are going s/c, you will have a fridge/freezer so why not take ice poles with you)
In one of cul de sacs there is a fag/booze shop, bars etc but I am sure once you are there you will find all you want as all is within walking distance.

Don't know of the apartments - we stayed at the El Greco which was a/inclusive but we did say that if we returned we might try s/c as we ate out most evenings and really enjoyed it.
Trying to remember the name of our favourite restaurant but can't. The only way I can explain it is to say stand facng the sea and on your right there is a hill and halfway up there is a cafe/restaurant overlooking/overhanging the beach - they have chairs/tables outside and a childrens play area - well worth a visit.
like said resort is not massive.infact very small.just a few places on main road passing through and just a cul de sacs with bars shop ect.its a way out resort.you would be better highing a car.if you can.

nice quite place to relax.save weight buy in resort.unless you feel like taking a few things.like teabags/coffee/snacks/ when i used to go s/c i even took a tub of butter with me.its jusy the weight dont go over your limit.put a few pot noddles in your case.very popular in ibiza.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.