Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Mmm somebody might be able to clarify this however I don't think there is a direct bus route to/from the airport from Portinax, I think you would have to get a bus to Eivissa (Ibiza Town) then get another bus from there to Portinax, I am not even sure that you can get a bus that late in the evening?

You could look at booking a shuttle bus for approx £30 return per person through a transfer company? try these for a start but do search for others as you might find a better price.

Just found this one which is a bit cheaper http://www.holidaytaxis.com/

Graham
Ahhhh, Portinatx....

My very first "no parents" holiday was to Ibiza with the girls (4 of us) and we stayed at a small bay just across from Ibiza town. We had a brilliant fortnight but needed another holiday when we came home as generally we were arriving back from a night out in San An at 07.30am each morning...
But, I fell in love with the beach at Portinatx.... tiny bay in between two rocky cliffs.
Now I really must root out my old photos!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.