Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
The coach transfer took about 45 mins and that was straight there without others stops BUT that was at 2 in the morning !

Portinatx is a lovely, Beautiful and relaxing place ! I just hope you are prepared for the steps !......

BB
The roads to Portinatx are fine. The main route is on the road From Ibiza Town to San Miquel which is a well maintained kind of 'A' road. This is the road the coaches take. I would allow for 45 mins as it's about as far as you can get from the airport. It's well signposted. Some of the roads around Portinatx are less well maintained (i.e. the road to Sant Vicente to the east) but if they're on the map then they are passable.

Are you planning on driving around the island?
I have plotted a rough route on Multimap. Rely of local direction though rather than these but it gives you can idea.

Click here to see the route
we stayed in portinax and hired a car. The roads are fine as long as you're reasonably careful. We went all over the island, watch out for the scooters!!
The drive from airport is fine.We were worried as we landed at 8pm and thought it would be busy but it was fine.Took approx 1hour but would have been quicker if my man had went the way i said in the first place! :shock: The car hire company give you a map anyhow.The roads are wyndee but not scary.Portinax is gorgeous.Far from the maddening crowd but livley enough.A taxi to SA should be approx 20 euros if you want a night free from driving.Enjoy.
Scottishstrawberry :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.