Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Am not sure of suitability of apartments.Club Riza is in Qawra,just around the corner from The Palm Court and a minute away from Qawra promenade.About 5 mins(depending on how fast you walk) walk to Bugibba bus terminus.
stayed there last year - steps to the front, and steps from pool to bar area, - whilst I was not looking for ramps, do remember seeing someone in a wheelchair - they seem to be getting around
Club Riza is situated halfway up quite a steep street, there are steps or a ramp to walk up to reception.
There are lifts to all floors, i am going there in Sept with a child in a wheelchair I only find the steep street a problem when pushing him.

G
I would not recommend this hotel as it is down a sharp hill from Palm Court. Also that area of Qwara is not generally wheelchair friendly. It's a beautiful hotel though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.