Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
If it was me I'd call them anyway. If you make a fuss they might offer you somewhere different. You never know.
Bridd
Also give Ros a ring on Monday on 01922 621114 as she will give you free professional advice regarding your problem.
Thank you both for your advice. I think I will call them anyway

SG
SG
I've had a look through all the brochures about that hotel and although it says adult only property, I can't find in the small print a minimum age. Some i've seen won't accept bookings for under 14 yo's, others 16 yo's and 18.
Some seem to be strict but hopefully not that one. He's almost 18. Hope its ok. Didn't the TO look at the details when they ammended the booking? Silly question.
Scuba Girl,
It is a lovely hotel but as you rightly say caters to couples and honeymooners and I am not sure that it is an ideal place for your son. Check with First Choice, the chances are that they don't know that your son is 17 as it is unlikely that this would show on the booking, it would just show as a booking for 3 adults.
Good Luck
SG
How are you getting on with the hotel? Is it ok for you both to go?
Forget that last post. You must be there by now. Hope you are having a good time no matter where you are.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.