Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Clubs in Qwara
8 Posts
I don't think you will find any of those clubs in Qawra. You will need to get a bus to Paceville/St Juliens and get a taxi back!
Why???There are no clubs in Qwara? :(
I heared that Qwara is a very lively resort...
What do you suggest me in Qwara?
How many minutes by bus is then if I go to Paceville and St.Juliens?
Thank you for your information!
As far as I know there are a couple of hotels in Qawra with nightclubs. I think you need to head to Bugibba for a bit more choice.

Rookies Sports Bar and Grill, Miracles and Caesars seem to be the favoured places.

I think you can get a special 'nightbus' that will take you to Paceville.

You might want to check out this website seems it might be what you're looking for

http://www.pureruby.com/frameset.html

Ciao

Susan
Hello papaya,

Both Qawra and Buggiba have lots of late bars and some hotels do have discos but all the best discos for house and r&b are to be found in Paceville. 15 mins on bus. A taxi back to Qawra would probably cost around 8Lm I suggest that you agree the price of the taxi before you get in!
Ask at your hotel and someone may be able to sort you out with a cheap taxi say for 5 or 6 Lm.
There is also a special night bus but My last experience with it was that it is unreliable and you have to keep a very sharp eye out for it.
Thank you for the information and the prices for taxis, m&n! :)
Fuego is quite a lively club in Qawra.
Its situated on the main road overlooking Salina Bay near the Sunny Coast complex.

Smithy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.