Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi Cassieanna,

I was there last June and don't have a bad word to say about it.

All the appartments were cleaned every morning - the bar/waiting staff are a great bunch (totally mad) and the owners will do anything for you to make your stay the best it can be.

Food in the restaurant was excellent and the pool is always clean with just a short walk down the track to the side of the appartments to a clean and very quiet beach.

And for those who need their internet fix there are 2 computers which can be used (one euro for 20 mins)

it's about 5 minutes walk from Pefkos town centre towards Lardos to the apartments and some drivers can drive a bit fast along the road so you do need to keep an eye out for them.

Hope you have a great time!!! :cheers
Hi we've booked the Coralli for May & we are looking for ideas of what to see and do. I read somewhere that there's a bus stop outside the Coralli, can anyone confirm this please?

Also,is there anyway we can get to the waterpark without going first to Rhodes town and backwards to Faliraki?

Thanks
The bus passes thro Faliraki to get to Rhodes Town.
There is a bus stop outside the appartments but it's not that far to walk into pefkos town centre where the main bus stop is either!!
Thanks, i was thinking of the bus to rhodes Town or Lindos etc :)

I realise the bus goes to Faliraki but looking on the map it's still a long way from the waterpark?
Sandbee. Dont know which map you are using. The bus stops right by the Waterpark
Really? From Lindos/Pefkos? I must be looking at the wrong road :whoops

Thanks, I will go back and peruse google earth :think
sandbee. might be worth phoning the water park when it opens. Not sure if they are still running a free bus service
Some buses do run via the big hotels on the coast and the waterpark Trevor and some take the main road just passing the edge of Faliraki though looking at the bus timetable, it's impossible to see which buses take which route!

If you're going into Lindos sandbee there's a tourist information kiosk in the main square, try there or the bus tickets/information kiosk by the bus stop on Krana hill (just above Lindos) maybe they'll be able to tell you what time to pick up the bus that gets you closest. Failing that just take any bus to Faliraki, if you get dropped off on the main road I can't imagine a taxi costing much more than 5 euros to the waterpark.
If anyone has been in the last year or so we would love a review here. Reviews are always handy for future holidaymakers :)
Yes Marcus looking at a timetable does not tell the route buses take.I believe the buses with the white/ yellow livery take the main Lindos to Rhodes route skirting Faliraki. The other white / blue buses go through Faliraki & so stop next to the Water Park.An interesting way to make the return journey from the Water Park is to take the Rhodes Shuttle boat to Faliraki harbour & then pick up the bus in Faliraki centre .
so really I should just get on a white and blue bus then? ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.