Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
We have a review for these apartments Click Here if you would like to add yours to it it would assist future visitors.

Many Thanks
Glynis

Is the review that is already there correct, as the reviewer seem to be talking about the hotel kassimi and not andreas :hmmm
I have stayed in corfu many times including sidari 5 times which is great, the above doesnt sound so good! :shock:
HI , kasioppi is a nice place if you do not want to do anything except eat ,drink , sit on a beach and sleep .Not much for kids it is more for adults or late teens.but do not go with jmc or sunset as the appts seem to be very choice indeed ,maybe not what you will be expecting especially the andreas appts which should be closed down .poor wiring ,dirty tap water , smell of sewage ,cleaned once in 2x weeks all in we had 18 complaints with this resort .we are still awaiting the final outcome from sunset as they think that this is what you get for the money you pay.

cheers shayne
Thanks Kiltman-Graham how on earth did they manage that? They don't even sound the same :lol:

I've added the Kassimi and moved the review across and deleted it from the Andreas. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.