Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
i never stayed in them but i stayecd at the hotel next door. they seemed nice alot of young people though. some lads we meet up with stayed there and they told us of some hassle about the deposit they have to pay when you book in and the management not returning it. they were worried they werent going to get it back.
hi michaela

stayed there about 6 years ago and have tried on several occasions to get back as they are pretty central to everything.

clean, little bit noisy if your roadside (but a few beers before bedtime helps solve this!) good pool with plenty of room. well kept gardens, restraunt on site, ice cream shop next door, the kasbar centre is just round the corner.

only hassle we had, they decided to update one of the two lifts whilst we were there, but gave everyone a small refund for the nusiance caused by the noise of drilling.

terry
Thanks for info Terry.. was starting to get a bit worried as no one had said anything to me about hotel.
Stayed at puerto rico last year so fancy trying playa d inglis next time. Hoping to go in feb.

thanks again
Michaela
Hi,i was just wondering if anyone has stayed at these apartments that could tell me is there air conditioning in them??
i stayed there last summer,found them safe with good cleaning service.Probabley caters for younger people but at February that shouldnt be a problem.Good restaurant in house,good pool overall id give it a thumbs up,also rooms 20-25 are great as they are slightly tucked away and private-they are on a ground floor.
I was in PDI for a week at end of May and the Corona Blanca have been completely gutted and major building work is taking place.

This is the Apartments between the Kasbah and Irish Centre.

No doubt they will be ready by the time you arrive.
Click Here for our reviews of this accommodation.
I am staying here on the 29th july for two weeks. Will the building work be completed?

Are the apartments getting refurbished

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.