Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
cost of taxi
6 Posts
I will ask on my Bali travel forum for you :sun2

Cheers Geri
A couple of replies to my post... both giving recomendations for drivers. Hope this helps.

http://balitravelforum.com/msg/74318.html

Cheers Geri
Thanks Geri for your reply,We go next friday and i'm getting so excited,thankyou also for all your previous tips and advice.
Angela(manxcat)
No worries Angela and glad to help. Have a wonderful time in Bali... we stayed at the Water Garden in Candi Dasa many years ago and loved it (Candi is pronounced Chandi) I understand it has grown a bit since our visit in the 90's.

I do hope you come back and tell us how your holiday went. I came home from Bali the first time a little unsure of whether I would ever return... but this next trip will be our 8 or 9th and loosing count :cheers

Have a wonderful holiday.

Cheers Geri
Contact your hotel they might offer cheaper rates for you? A new road to Candidasa has opened since my last visit there so it should be relatively quick these days. If you fancy a treat, the food at Alila Manggis down the road is excellent (but pricey!).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.