Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Cost
2 Posts
Hi Maddog
- depends what kind of prices you want. We were in Corralejo in March. It was €9 for 2 sunbeds and a brolly. Regarding drinks shorts were €5 approx. Sorry don't know about beer. A bottle of wine in a restaurant varied form €6 in Mirando Al Sur to €12. You can eat cheaply if you want. At lunch you can get sardines or something with chips and salad for about €5 or €6. In the evening the chinese all you can eat buffets start at €7.30 per head or you can have a more expensive meal, say steak for approx €10-€12.
I think the local Nettos are quite expensive. We used Eurospar and Hiperdino in the old town. They were much cheaper and had very good selection if you want to make your own meals or a packed lunch. There are cooked chickens and lovely fresh crusty bread. Bottled water is dead cheap.
Didn't do any trips as we had a car for the week for €150 from Auto-reisen but I wouldn't recommend them.
Cheers, Jean
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.