Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Costa Adeje
5 Posts
I have stayed in both - Torviscas Playa was by far the best in every way in my opinion. Both are in a good location, and very close to each other.
thanks Meerkat2505, i will be trying the Torviscas Playa :tup
Other people might have different ideas Lydia, but when we were at the Esmeralda you had to pay for loungers round the pool (perhaps someone who has stayed recently could confirm if that is still the case). The pool area isn't very nice at all.

The food, staff and pools at the Torviscas Playa are all really nice - I found all these aspects to be better here than at the Esmeralda. The rooms may look a bit dated, but they are not any better at the Esmeralda (which had sullen staff on our 2 week stay, huge queues in the dining room and pretty mediocre food).

It will be interesting to hear others' opinions - see if anyone has stayed at both of them. :wave:
thanks for that, im popping out for a few days at the beginning of next month to surprise a friend I have not seen for years.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.