Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Costa Brava
7 Posts
Hi,

That's alot of information you ask for in one post...would take all day to answer!
First the costa brava is a big place covering an area of around 200km of coastline, what type of holiday are you hoping for, lots of nightlife or a quieter affair?
Sounds like you want to do a bit of sightseeing but Madrid is quite a long way away, would take you the best part of 10 hours to get there.

Info on Barcelona here, this site is built by a British guy who lives in Barcelona-

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com

Debbie
To be honest there are very few decent hotels in lloret de mar part of costa brava, i once stayed in els lorrers and it wasnt very nice at all, we hardly stayed at the hotel as that seemed the most boring part of the day
That is only one hotel!
There are plenty of good hotels around here.
e.g The Guitart Group has four or five hotels in this area, all very good, Costa Encantada is an apart-hotel, but one never hears a bad word about it-
and many more smaller hotels have excellent reputations. If every hotel in Lloret was bad I hardly thnk it would have grown into the tourist resort that it is.
yeah that is only one hotel, but we got a late deal and it was allocation on the day, and we got lumbered with this hotel, but i am sure that their are plenty of great hotels, but to me and friends we were out most of the time, so didnt make a difference what hotel we had
@chrismaleuk2005:

I understand,you are 19, came to lloret de mar with some friends and wondered about your hotel? You did not want to spend more time there?

Are you serious or did you go accidently to the wrong part of the the world?

sunny greetings
Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.