Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I booked with portland on sat for costa brava , and thomson are still doing it to for this year anyway,
Rosie
Thank you for your reply

Where r you staying? Whts your view on the Golden Bahia de Tossa in Tossa de mar? Im gonna stay at the Golden Taurus Park instead again for the 6th time in a row cant wait .......

Hope you have a great time
I booked with Thompson on-line to go to Tossa too. Staying at Tossa Park Apart.

Thompson have had lot's on offer all over the Brava.

Cyrm, when are you going? What's your opinion of Tossa. I have only visited it once a few years ago. Can't wait to go! you must like it though as you have been a few times!
Staying at the golden bahia, the reviews i've found look good hope it is, we visited tossa twice last year but only for the day as we were situated in santa susanna, and the food and restraunts were awful, was so jealous of my son who was in tossa who delighted in telling me about the lovely restraunts he was eating in and the wonderful food he was having while we were living on soup and fruit, and the restraunts were the same as the hotel so could'nt even go out to eat, and i know if we dont like the food in the hotel we can have the pick of lots of lovely restraunts in tossa beautiful place, fell in love with it
Rosie
I can't wait! Good food and wine are part of my enjoyment of life!
food and good wine in a lovely resort can't beat it, we have to wait for sept as that is the only time my husband can get, mind you it is the same as last year by 2 days and the weather was fantastic, think it was a freak heatwave with fantastic thunderstorms at night but scorching in the day, if we have half the weather this year we will be happy, i console myself by looking at the live wecam each day
http://www.infotossa.com/an/webcam.htm
Thanks for the link rosie. Being a saddo, I have added it to my favourites and look forward to going, only 16 weeks away!
I have been to the taurus park hotel for years now and amd good friends with the owner and the night operators marvin(the name we gave him) and antonio.....

were all 20-27 so even tho the taurus is a thomson super family it apeals to us as there is cheasy entertainament happy hr from 2am till3 and then off to calella tll 7 to end the night befoire doing it all again.

Barcelona is an hrs train journey costing 4e return each so value for us. tossa de mar is to quiet for us and llorett is expensive by taxi back where calella is 1.00£ train there and 7e back in taxi tossa will be more. I us e the golden hotels alot and th egolden bahia de tossa is a fantastic hotel.

As you all know i used to work for thomson, it was a cheap hotel for the first year and now well expensive.....great reviews have fuin all see u all in costa brava in summer 2006 and barcelona....cant wait
Its been on my favourites since i came back last year, so how sad is that, i will look forward to your views on tossa when you come back, if you will kindly tell me the best bars and restraunts, i will be clued up on where to go my son says they were amazing but could'nt remember the names, typical, heres another good sight you can take a tour 360 degrees and also lots of pics, you might have alteady found it but if not its got good info
http://www.virtourist.com/europe/tossa-blanes/index.html
Rosie
Those pics look lovely Rosie. Can't wait. I'll certainly post my comments when we get back and let you know any good restaurants we visit.
looks greatt does'nt it and even better when your there
rosie
Can't wait! Only 82 days before we go!
Cymru as you are friends with the owner of Taurus Park could you do us a favour?

I have flights booked for 15th June to 22nd June and am looking for somewhere to stay 4 adults and 2 kids and this hotel appeals to us.Could you ask how much it would cost for 2 rooms either half board or full board 2 adults and 1 kid each room?

It's hard to find anywhere online that you can book for this hotel.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.