Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
hi, i have not heard of this hotel...is it new ? any info any one. thanks
hi havent heard of this hotel neither,but here is a website that is dedicated to fuerteventura and some of the people live on the island.so they might have some answers for you http://www.fuerteventura.com have used the site myself and had some sound advice from the people on there :D
hi, i have been on my travel /airtours website and the hotel costa caleta did not come up...........just had a thought though......the resort of caleta de fuste has/is changing its name to costa caleta...not to offend but...could this be where the confusion is...its the resort not a hotel..... :D
Hi. Thanks for replies. I went on Mytravel website and it defintely comes up with Costa Caleta Hotel in Costa Caleta. It says no image or hotel information available and when I rang Airtours (I suppose it would be a call centre that deals with all tour ops) they could find the same description as me but nothing else :?
I have lived in caleta for 8 years and it has changed names 3 times now. First it was called El Castillo, then Caleta de Fuste and now Costa Caleta. There is however, no hotel here called Hotel Costa Caleta. There are a few new hotels being built but already have names - none of which are costa caleta. 8)
Debbie

Do you know if Caletta gardens has email address??

Coming there in 18 days.. was wanting to get in touch with them

thanks
michaela
Hi Debbie. Thanks for your reply. I don't think we will be booking that particular hotel. Signs aren't good if no-one has heard of it. Gail :lol:
Sorry I dont know the email for Caleta Gardens, but the telephone number is 00 34 928163400. I am sure they will be able to help you over the phone. 8)
No wonder i dont know where i have bought it keeps changing its name ah well will make it more intrestening for when i get there perhaps i should have a tracker fitted like my car? :oops:
The hotel is next to my property, if you visit my www it might give you some information of its location
Why can't you just say where it is?
The hotel is just up from the Elba Hotel Jan Jorge.
to pargaluvva, i think the celeta dorada is now being operated by first choice holidays.we have booked for celeta dorada bungalows and can only assume it is part of this complex.my travel did offer this complex but as i believe first choice have taken it over and the property is going through an overhaul.hope this assists.jon
Thinking of booking this hotel over Christmas/New Year. Can't find any reviews. Has anybody stayed here or seen it whilst staying in Costa Caletta/Fuerteventura. Thanks in advance.
Who have you booked this with as I can't find any info on it?
Hi. Haven't actually booked it but it is with Direct Holidays (part of Airtours/Mytravel). Not in their brochure but there is some info on their website. I think it's a fairly new hotel. :?
Are you sure this is a hotel? Costa Caleta is the resort name, same place as caleta de fuste, they have a habit of changing the names of places in Fuerteventura. I don't know of a hotel named Costa caleta hotel. It could be new but my suspicion is that they may put you in any available hotel in Costa caleta. I'm biased but if I were you I'd go to Corallejo it's alot better. :lol:
just checked direct holidays web site its a new hotel.so doubt if there are any reviews for it yet :D
OK Well if it's a new hotel it'll probably be very nice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.