Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
I would imagine you can go to any of them.

They don't mind so long as you buy a few drinks.

We always go into the Barcelo Hotel. The in house stuff is pretty poor, but the Beatles tribute, Beijing acrobats etc are all very good.
The Barcelo is a nice hotel to go in for a drink and watch the show.
We have just returned from Caleta and didn't bother with any hotel entertainment - we went in Piero's most nights, the shows there are good, particularly the Aladdin Show, Hypnosis Show and Guitar Heroes Tribute Show.
The Dome has some good shows too, and I heard the entertainment at The Kings Arms is okay :wink:
This site HERE has a good guide to bars and restaurants in Caleta.
We have just returned from the Barcelo Fuerteventura and thought that the standard of the visiting acts was very good (Black brothers, The Gauchos), the in house stuff was ok, they mime to backing tracks most of the time, re Lion King which the kids enjoyed and they do a mini disco for younger kids (up to age 9 maybe) which the young ones seemed to love.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.