Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Try

http://www.explorecrete.com

has information about buses, taxis, general information and a blog site. Some of the people on there are also locals so may be able to give you further information.

If it is your first time to Crete you will love it.
thanks for the link havent seen that one.. have been to crete (difrent part) a couple of years ago the old witch and i both love greece ( any part) and the people and the food looking forward to it ( never had 2 weeks holiday in one go before)

wizard
Which part of Crete are you going, cant think of where the Panaorama is?
We have been about 6 times now to Crete and love it. One time we went to the Elounda end which is lovely. Spinalonga is worth a visit and Ag. Nik. Although it did take a long time on the coach transfer.

Our all time favourite area is Chania and towards the North West. Falasarna and Elafonisos beaches are a must to visit, although can get a bit windy. Samaria Gorge is fantastic and the scenery on the way is wonderful! Chania is lovely to wander around the little lanes with restaurants in the ruins under vines. They even have a cinema which gets new English films before the UK (greek subtitles), great experience!!

It depends on what you like but there is so much to see and do on Crete one visit is never enough!

Have a great time. September is a good time too. Not too hot but hot enough! :lol:
its in Ag. Pelagia last time we wnt to Sissi Bay i know the hotel dosn.t have great reviews for food and drink but i like local drink thats one of the reasons we travel and with the price i paied if the food is no good we can still afford to eat out as i said befor we have never had 2 weeks holiday in one go looking forward to it

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.