Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Crete
8 Posts
Moved from Costa Dorada forum

luci :wave
hi luci, you said you have moved fron costa dorada,but can you give me any more information yo my question , thanks LORN X
THANKS LUCI. HAVE HAD REPLIES NOW. :D
dont know if you know or not but there is not a pool at these apts, but you are right on the beach so does it matter , " Studios are basic but cannot be faulted. We had the front studio overlooking the sea and it was very spacious with a large balcony. The Pegasus is ideally located and after a few drinks in the bar it was handy just to climb a few steps and fall into bed. The owners George and Maria are so welcoming and helpful and as for Emma who practically runs the bar -we had such a laugh with her and she never stops smiling. We have been to Stalis five times but this is the first time we've stayed at The Pegasus and it certainly won't be the last. Great holiday!

This was posted May 2010 from another forum so hope it helps
how far is between stalis centre and malia- thanks, Lorna

HI Lorna, there is no centre as such in stalis, it's mainly one long road along the beach so the amount of time it'll take to walk from there to Malia will depend on where you start from. I reckon from the very end of Stalis into Malia would be a 20-25 minute walk (not too leisurely but also not rushing).
lornafenwick wrote:
hi luci, you said you have moved fron costa dorada,but can you give me any more information yo my question , thanks LORN X

Sorry I can't as I've never been there.

You originally posted this in the wrong forum, Costa Dorada, so I moved it for you as it would have had nil chance of any replies there.

luci :wave
thans very much for the informatio, its nice to know before we book :D
awful no pool basic beyond basic horrid owners who go out to make life a misery
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.