Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
moved to the eastern european forum, if you put croatia in the search engin then you will finde several topics on this country

wizard
We spent a few days in Croatia in july 07 and loved it, flew to Krk where we collected a hire car and drove down to Pula where we stayed in apartments. Would go again.

andy
Dave,
We have just booked to go to Dubrovnik beginning of October for a short break. Love the look of the city, have wanted to go there for a few years. Did you book anything? If so what area are you going to?
Looks like the weather should be reasonably good at that time of year. Although it will be more of a sightseeing trip will be nice if we can sit on the beach for a while. We also have a roof terrace so hope we can take advantage of it!
I'm going to Dubrovnik on this Friday (2nd October) for a long weekend.

Didn't realise it was such a popular destination!
I've been going to Croatia for many years, staying in campgrounds and apartments. The beaches are one of the cleanest in Europe and they have many historic attractions
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.