Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
croatia
5 Posts
Hi depending on where you are going, area? I am going to Rovinj again in September. I have been to Rovinj and Porec many times, of course no one can say for sure what the weather will be like, i can only speak for myself but i take a cardigan for the evenings as yes sometimes it can be a little chilly not cold but just need something other than short sleeves. Hope that helps a little.
Have you decided where you will be going?
I am so looking forward to going back..I just love Croatia. :sun2
we are going to trogir I have never been to croatia before im really looking forward. Have you been to trogir before?
Hoping to go to croatia next year, just got back from Madeira and loved it. Could anyone suggest an area that would suit hubby and I. We like it quiet but some shops and restaurants to walk to in the evening. Thanks
No I have never been to Trogir, I have only been to the North of Croatia. Porec, Umag and Rovinj. I have visited croatia many times. All the three resorts are very nice and would recommend any of them but Rovinj has to be my favourite. It is a real treasure and yes its a lovely place to have a stroll in the evenings. I have been going to Istria Croatia for the past 12 years, and off again soon. British is the minority here, but is becoming more popular with the Brits each year. You find all nationalitys mainly Italian, Russian, Americans, etc. We have always been made very welcome. I can not praise Croatia enough and would highly recommend you give it a try.
Lastly if its disco raves lager louts anyone is looking for then its not the place for you. Its a beautiful unspoilt country.. :cheers :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.