Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
crocs...again!
13 Posts
Looks like its "Duck Season" again... :rofl
I was in Sports World today and they had loads of Crocs for £15.
Not sure what the Sassari style looks like but they had various styles, not just the Cayman.
Hi Jay Trip :) £15 is very good.
Also the big Croc Shop in Calangute near St Anthonys Chapel is very good, about £15 as well.
The sassari croc is a wedge heel,slip on mule,they look really comfy,but not ugly!!Also very light for packing. :cheers
Hi Milliemeg,I googled them and there were quite a few results,I bought ladies Maryjanes for£19.99 including postage,the ones you want were £24.99,I think.T.
Sorry,got it wrong,cheapest were amazon at £29.99,most were over £30.00.
Jay Trip wrote:
I was in Sports World today and they had loads of Crocs for £15.
Not sure what the Sassari style looks like but they had various styles, not just the Cayman.

These are the sassari s
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/345/sassari01s.jpg
I had a pair but I sold them on ebay. They do look a bit clumsy and ugly on your feet.
Im a huge Croc fan too :que
Elliebee..You didn't by any chance sell them on Ebay yesterday did you?Only i won some for £2.20...bargain. :offtop Paula
Wasnt me Paula, I sold mine months ago. Sounds like you got a bargain there Girl :cheers :tup
elliebee sold hers so she can get a fresh pair as we all know you love em :rofl
I must say those sassari's look nicer than the usual 'clown clogs' , have to say I am not a fan myself.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.