Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Crocs, sorry
16 Posts
Yeah they are still around not sure of price though sorry
Been told they are still on sale in one of the shops at Acron arcade in Candolim, and were £20. Wife got some other year and they are genuine, plenty of colour choice and styles.
Why sorry after Crocs?
Calangute - their shop is almost next door to the Sportsman bar near to the Church in the middle of the road - anyone will tell you where the chuch is.
I love their "Athens" which are are flip flops with some comfort - not some cheapo rubber things -
Sorry because like many others I think they are awful things and would rather not be reminded of them.

I can't think of anything more practical for a 3 year old in Goa though.

Thanks for the posts.
Plenty of fakes around,bought some in baga and another pair at Anjuna market.I paid 200r and 250r.
My favourites are the genuine croc sassaris (a slip on mule),available in several colours and smart/casual enough to wear in the evenings.
I like the idea of fakes even better.

£ 20 for 2 weeks of wear seems a lot. 250 rupees sounds perfect

Fritz
Jelly-egg have some available to buy on-line,I bought some to take to Turkey because of shingle beach and I've been wearing them as slippers since,they are sooooo comfy!!!
Just looked on their site,they've got some cute ones called Gabby in different colours,£9.99.
Lol...Cute yes but I'm still not sure my son would like them though

My apologies I should have said, the three year old is a boy
I like mine for around the pool - ideal!
Fizz
There are some cute boy's ones too,he definitely wouldn't have wanted the ones I was talking about :whoops :whoops
There's a geuine Croc shop near the Nizmar Hotel - not cheap.

Fakes can be had for 150rps with some hard bargaining at Anjuna or several shops around the place. I've had a pair of fakes for over 3 years - still going strong despite everybody telling me I look a plonker! :que
Sports Direct shops and website had the genuine ones last year for £15 for all sizes.
I think if they had any left they will sell them for a tenner this year! :rofl
Sportdirect are selling kids crocs today for £4 its a one day special
Thanks for that tip Paul. If you look on their website adult and ladies are also reduced
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.