Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Get a taxi, or ask where O'neils bar is, this is the Irish bar you will be looking for, be early or you will not get in!!

Me cup of Horlicks and bed!! not my favorite night!! humbug!! :lol:
Also remeber it gets cold at nights here at that time of the year!! bring a jacket!!
Hiya,

Never stayed over the Christmas period, so I can only presume the buses still run, but on a more reduced schedule.

From Bar Street you are very central to all the bars & restaurants with the Harbour only a 10 min walk away.

Tombs of the Kings Road, runs paralell with the coast from Central Paphos to Coral Bay. From the Harbour, it is a 15-20min walk.

The bus route will take you from the front (Harbour) to Tombs of the Kings Road within a few minutes - about 25mins to Coral Bay (10km away).

May I suggest the Mosiac in the HArbour & The Tombs of the Kings are a must see whilst in Paphos.

Good luck and have a great trip

Stewart
thank you for your help and tips

We are planning to visit mosaic houses etc when we are there, Hubby and I enjoy walking round all the old historical places.

Roll on 9 weeks wednesday :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.