Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
d&P perfume
8 Posts
i know i should'nt ask again but we are getting desperate, i am really suprised that no-one any info to pass on to me :cry:
keeping fingers crossed and thanking in advance :D
what is the name of the shop? what is the full name of the perfume, and who is it made by?
the shop name is d &p perfum and they have branches all around turkey, we were taken there by our rep back in may- basically the shop sells perfume oils in plain glass bottles with just d & p written on them with a code number but they all smell of famous brands, they are no fakes as they are not copying packaging etc they literally just mix the various scents to reproduce well known stuff, the perfumes are really cheap from about £4 per bottle and its excellent quality eg i bought the one that is miss dior cherie and a chanel no 5, friends of mine from work went in july and bought about 20 bottles between them and all raved about it.... :D
looks like i will just have to go back myself and stock up :D
hi d&p perfume also has a company in hisaronu turkey, they call there's same perfume, I have ordered some more direct the number is 02526168016 email is sameperfume@hotmail.com hope this helps.
Where abouts is this perfume shop in Hisaronu Ive been many times but never noticed? Is it the same one as in Fetiyhe? :duh
the best ones are in fethiye just around the corner from the ottoman bar and duck pond on the main road carsi cad or there is also another one on ataturk cad these are all around near the old town and harbour
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.