Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
it's locally made perfume, a lot of it made in Cairo and some of it is lovely. It isn't put in pretend packages but bottled for you in glass bottles with stoppers and packed for travel. You can spend hours in a perfume shop trying different smells and drinking tea...enjoy! I did!

But also it is a very competitive market so be choosy about where you go and assertive about what you want!
Hi, thanks for that. I am a bit worried cause have read that some people have actually got locked in to certain shops. I'm not a very confident person when it comes to confrontation so i am very apprehensive about this. Doea anyone have any ideas on what to look out for and what not to do???
The perfume is also OIL based not Alcohol based so doesn't evaporate as quickly and the scent lasts for hours

they also do mens perfumes as well some of the shops claim extreme aphrodisiac effects for them too :lol: :lol:
hey there...,
about the perfumes as the other comment said it is based on oil basis not alcohol one so it lasts for longer time & it is trusted as everybody is using in sharm ... you can find compatable perfumes to the trade marks but with different names like aqua de jeo,c.k.,davinci,j`adore and it is great i myslef buy & i recommend for everybody
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.