Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi, just been on a couple of sites, one being holidaysuncovered there is one report on there, they are just south of the cross roads in a quiet area basic but nice, cant find anything else at the moment, but will keep looking for you, we go to Stalis on the 12th June,
hope this helps
Margaret (Madmum) :wave
Alrite Martin

Im staying at Danelis on 14th June to 28th June, and Ive heard good reports on it, friendly staff, decent facilities, not too far from the strip.

You goin with Thomas Cook?

See You There! 8)
Martin shouldnt you be working instead of surfing the net? :wink:

Cypusno1 yea we're going with thomas cook, i cant wait to get out there "its gonna be propper bo i tell thee"
hi me and my mates are stayin there on june 20th for 2 weeks with thomas cook does any one know if u get your transfer with the holiday or will i have to do it seperatley because it dont say on the letters
x x :D
hiya rachel, im goin 13th june to danelis apts again with thomas cook. went last year and we got our transfers so im 99.9999999999999999% sure you will get them. where you flying from? how manys goin?
were flying from gatwick, there is about 15 of us going but only 3 staying at danelis apartments, how many are you going with? :)
only me and one other mate, 8 of us went last year but others are out of money or want to try something new, and 2 are going a week earlier but staying somewhere else with these 2 girls they know.
i think transfers were included when i stayed in september get on the thomas cook bus fly ou june 6th cant wait world cup on gonna be mad !
i just got back from danelis and it was the best holiday of my life.... the staff are quality, the rooms are great, and the food is nice!!!!

Nikos is the best guy In Malia (hes also the owner of the apartments)

wen u get there look in the roof of the resturant and you will see loads of shirts and flags signed by past tourists look for the guys from Slough

thats us

IM Butters and ask him about us... has he got some stories for you.....

MALIA 10/10
apartments 20/10
weather 9/10

Edit to remove bold
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.