Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
dont know where they are im afraid..

go to Big Bens bar, they used to feed us with loads of free drinks all night if we stayed!! no real "clubs" as such in Malia
dont know where they are im afraid..

go to Big Bens bar, they used to feed us with loads of free drinks all night if we stayed!! no real "clubs" as such in Malia
Don't worry about the heat. Most of the bars between Malia and Hersonissos serve ice cold Mythos. You could try and call in every other bar on the way, then the next day try the ones you've missed. :P :P

It would take you the best part of the week to get to Stalis.

If only I were young again, Smiley.
yeah this place is quality. about 5mins walk to the strip, 24hr bar, good food, clean, biggish rooms. went there last year for a week and going back this year for 2 at start of july
Thanks I was getting worried it says 3/4 mile in the brochure I was worried it was going to be a bit of a trek
Hey, just thought i'd drop a message and let ya know were staying at Danelis too, June 21st we arrive, this is gunna b a stupid question but as ive had no reviews on the Danelis other than on here, and i aint seen ne pics cuz i didnt book the holiday, there is a swimming pool, right? :?

Well who evers staying there when we R c u out there!!
becks23uk welcome to the forums but please do not post in phone text style as it makes your posts difficult to read.

Many Thanks
yeh theres definitely a swimming pool, looks quite decent too. hotel looks quite nice on the whole, its a new hotel built 2 years ago so should be modern
Hi Becks23uk were staying at danelis on 10-25 june, what i remember its a 3 star place with pool and aircon 8)

Looks good and not seen anything bad written about it
http://www.crete-web.gr/hotels/danelis/images/mapb.jpg
Hi all.
i have just come back from danelis apartments,
Its the best apartment i have stayed in before.
they are very welcoming and freindly. Just watch out for their raki,
its strong stuff!
oh and i liked it so much im (hopefully) going again 6th june!
hope to go to their restarant this time to.
anyway i might see some of you there soon.
http://www.crete-web.gr/hotels/danelis/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.