Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Sorry, I don't know the hotel but from the name I'm guessing it's in the Siesta district of Santa Eulalia which is sort of a suburb.

Siesta has a few bars, shops & restaurants and a small beach but is an easy 10 minute walk into the main resort.

On the way you pass the park and cross the small river where the kids love to feed bread to the fish off the bridge so it's not a boring walk for children.

SE itself has a lovely beach and all the facilities you could need for a family holiday.

It's a few years since we were there but my kids still remember snorkelling on Siesta beach in October & catching an octopus in their net!!!

You've made a good choice!
I've added this hotel to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing a review:-

Hotel Club Siesta Reviews here
Looks like there will be plenty of us Yorkshire folk out there in June.
We are staying at the Aldea Bonsai in Siesta not far from Yje Siesta apartments from 4th June. At least someone will understand us tha knows!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.