Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Santa Eulalia is one of my favourite places on the island and it will be busy by then - I have been there in April and it was busy then but more so with locals - but in June it will be great - June is a really nice time to visit the island and you will love Santa Eulalia - the beach is lovely and lots of nice bars and restaurants...........every time I go to Ibiza - I always have to go to Santa Eulalia even just for a day - you will love it....
yes i agree Santa Eulalia is lovely, and especially nice as a family resort. Me and my partner also went there in June, and did not find it too over-crowded. I would definitly go in June again.
Hi - Santa Eulalia is nice. If you fancy it, I would recommend getting a car and having a little look around some other resorts/beaches. Ibiza is easy to drive around, and no journey takes much longer than an hour! Especially from Santa Eulalia.

If you like to visit other beaches, there are some beautiful little bays all around the Island. Here are some local to Sta Eulalia:

http://www.ibizaqueenvictoria.com/beaches.htm

Ibiza town is also worth a look - go early evening and walk up into the Old Town for the views.

Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.