Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi we were in santa eulalia last june,the weather was nice and hot, 1 cloudy day out of 14.ive never been,but the queen vic pub definatly has football on,it has its own website,not sure what it is,just do a google search to bring it up.lots of the bars have sports on tv.i know more places in es cana,and the marvent on the sea front has large screens with footie on,the spanish seem to be more football mad than most so i suspect it will be shown in your hotel.have a good time.
We're there just before you Simonp :D - Will be watching England v Paraguay on June 10th in the Titanic bar opposite Club Siesta - Up the hill from the Don Carlos - nice bar, cheap cold Bud or Becks but not sure if they have the black stuff!! Also does excellent breakfasts if you can't be bothered to get up before 10am (but thats unlikely with wife and kids about LOL)

Queen Vic does a good pint, will have the football and is also very good for the horse racing too.
Cheers for the advice. Mobeckwith we might not agree on how nice es cana is but Ive checked out the queen vic website, and subsequently found out that someone at work is related to the owners....I do believe my holiday will be excellent again this year.....thanks again :lol:
:gluck nont forget if you cant find what you are looking for in santa eulalia,theres always es cana :yikes mo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.