Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
santa eulalia
6 Posts
stayed in santa eulalia june 06 at Riomar hotel i know you asked for apts but when we went we also tried to find apts for 2 people and it was just as cheap to go half board. the hotel is about 20 meters from beach and at the quiter end of Santa Eulalia near to the river and nature reserve. It is a loveley location , i would recommend a seaview room. There are restaurents and bars as you walk along the promanade towards the marina. It was quiet but still loved it.
We just got back from Santa Eulalia on Saturday 7th July.
We had never been to Ibiza before.
We loved it.
We will go again.
We stayed the other end to the river at the Es Pueto apts.
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8348/07nk6.th.jpg
Charlie,
Can I ask you how you booked the Es Pueto apartments, are they next to the Tres Trorres hotel are are they at the other end near the Mariners?
We went to Santa Eulalia last year and loved it and I would like to go back.

Thanks
Ann
Hi Orquidea Hotel has hotel facilities and all rooms are apartments or studios. You can stay here either self catering or half board. They are beach front and near to bars and the town centre. They do have alot of families in, I don`t know if that would bother you. Studios are small but have ample facilites. We stayed there 3 years ago and we had a fantastic holiday. There on a sea front promanade, which is lovely to have a stroll along. Transport from Sant Eulalia is very good, you can get to most places on the island either by bus or water taxis.
I would say by taxis transfer it is 30-45 mins transfer, by coach 1 hour-1.30mins as you may call at other hotels.
I would say that Santa Eulalia is a resort that will suit couples of all ages. There are some good restaraunts to try and the whole ambiance of the place is upmarket without being too posh.

I used to work in travel agents and the most popular hotel for mature couples were Tres Torres and Ses Estaques, both are half board hotels that would suit you if you can`t find self catering.
ann2 . Yes thats right.

We were on a timeshare exchange but I think you can book with the apartments. I would think they would be a bit expensive because they are classed as 5*
They are part of the Es Pueto resorts group
You could email and ask .
espueto.resorts@terra.es

Or the web address for the apts is http://www.espueto.com

It is the most beautiful place .
I have lots of photos if you want a look just email an address to send them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.