Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Santa Eulalia
6 Posts
The main part of Santa Eulalia is pretty flat. The only really hilly part is Siesta so that area would not suit you. If you look on the Ibiza Spotlight website there are the Ebusus apartments and Bahia apartments which would be in the main part of the town and seem to have good reviews. You can book them directly on the site. A lot of the private apartments on various accomodation sites seem to be in Siesta so steer clear of them although it is my favourite part of Santa Eulalia and I have just returned for the 9th time! If you have any more queries about the resort, get in touch.
You will find Ibiza expensive against mainland Spain & Majorca/Menorca for private rent. Sometimes you can get cheap flights to the island 7 that might compensate cost of accomodation.
Book early, year in front, as a package & you'll get good deals.
I have paid £1974 HB for this August (Booked last year) now selling at £2400, but the Hotel wants 65é pppn if you book direct & we are 2A + 2K then flights & transfers.
Depending on what time of year you want to go, depends on cost. Why not try Cala Millor/Cala Bona in Majorca? Very flat 7 some very good prices to be had. We booked 1 bed apartment 2 years ago there, direct from owner @ £225 per week in August 7 they are still doing it at that price now!!!!

Mark
Thanks for your replies.In Nerja we were paying between 2.20-2.50eu for a pint of local beer and we could get a menu del dia for about 9eu and a breakfast for 3.50eu.Of course there were more expensive places but this was about average. How do the prices in Santa Eulalia compare to these?Thanks
I think that you will pay more for menu del dia in Ibiza but not sure about prices this year as after two years of apartments and with the exchange rate as it is, this year we have gone back to half board in a hotel. It actually cost me £300 more than half board for two weeks last year and that was only eating out in the evenings! With the exchange rate being so much worse this year it was a no-brainer, especially as the hotel we go to has excellent food. However, I realise that hotel holidays aren't for everyone. Interestingly, my brother and his wife were with us this year and they know Nerja well. They absolutely loved Santa Eulalia and would definitely go again
i spent some time in nerja in april and would say that if you like it there you would like santa eulalia. and yes prices are a little higher in ibiza - we are an island with a six month season and this pushes prices of food, drink and accommodation higher than the mainland. having said that i wouldn't live on the costa del sol if you paid me - it's just an urbanisation sprawl.

sdII
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.