Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Danube Wings
6 Posts
steve8482,

I'm not overly familiar with them as it's not an airline that operates much up here. There's plenty of company information on their website and passenger opinion on Airline Quality. They aren't anything to do with Sky Europe, they've been around for a while and well before Sky Europe went under.

Darren
Ta, I've seen their website but it isn't up to date. The Airline Quality latest comment mentions CSA operating the flight from Luton, presumably with the 737. I'll keep an eye on things for a bit, they haven't got summer flights on sale yet.
A bit more inormation. CSA are wet leasing a Boeing 737-400 (believed to be OK-WGY, former G-DOCI of British Airways) to Danube Wings to operate these flights.

Darren
Danube Wings services to/from Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland have been cancelled through March and April and most likely for the remainder of the summer season due to the lease of the aircraft being cancelled. More information is available on Danube Wings website: Instructions for customers of cancelled flights to Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.

Darren
So being ill in January and not getting around to booking turned out well in the end!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.