Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
SKY WINGS
8 Posts
JJules,

Sky Wings have a few different aircraft types used on various routes. Have you got a flight number? The MD83 (DC9) is configured 3-2. The Avro RJ100's are 2-2 ad the Boeing 757-200 3-3.

Darren
Hiya Darren

Our flight no. IS GSW6011 going and GSW6012 coming back.

Im booking 2 seats together tomorrow, so hopefully if it is the 2-3 plan, then I can make sure I book the 2 together!
JJules,

GSW6011/2 are operated by the recently acquired Airbus A320-200 (SX-BTP). This is configured 3-3 with 180 seats.

Darren
Hiya Darren,

Many thanks for that, I really appreicate your help.

At least I know which seats to book now!

jjules.
Does anyboady know much about this airline?

Our flights have been changed from East Midlands flying with Cyprus Airways and we are now going from Birmingham with Sky Wings. The times are better for us, but I've never heard of this airline.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
JJules,

Sky Wings Airlines are a no frills, low cost charter airline established in 2004 and based in Athens. They operate charters for many holiday companies throughout europe including some of the big names such as Thomas Cook and of course Olympic Holidays. They're a bit like Onur Air in terms of what to expect onboard, basic but get you their safely.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Thanks for that info, much appreciated. As long as we all get our brekkie that has been booked and paid for, I'm not too bothered about a "no frills" airline. All I need is a seat, food and some drinks!!!!

Like you said, as long as they get people there safely and home again afterwards, thats all that matters!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.