Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
benidorm90,

You might find members hotel reviews (follow the link in the title bar) useful in helping you decide.

Darren
Have looked at reviews but there are not many recent ones. Keep coming back to looking at Royal Wings so maybe should just trust my instincts :)
We stayed next to the titanic last aug and whent for a nosey.

Lots going on, trampolines and lil car thing on site, very noisey and busy .

We stayed in the baia a few years back, nice hotel, prob not as lively as titanic, but I'd say nicer, we prefer quieter but my kids are younger. Only thing with the baia was the staff, bloody rude really, oh and the drinks cocktail esp were awful. Bar staff were v unhelpful, one morning I asked for water bottle at a bar to be yold no, closed, hubby walked up 2 mins later and got some
Thanks for your help Squeenie. Still deciding and have now seen the Barut Hemera in Side which looks as though it could be what we are looking for
I did like the baia lots and to be fair all the reviews said bout the staff, I didnt think it would bother me, but waiting for drinks was awful, theyd serve all russians first, I actually considered serving myself. Oh and a banana dacquri with two chunks of ice and salt on therim, vile

Also no provision if weather bad ( we had a rainstom in july) not even enough indoor seating for half of guests, we took ourselves into the closed disco in the end.

But it is a lovely hotel (or was it was a couple of years ago)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.