UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
woo..thanks for that...just had a little look and there are still a few £10 rooms available...and not bad hotels either.

i'll have to see if i can persuade hubby!
I also tried it, had the hotel we wanted, clicked on the £10 button and when the room rates came up they were standard room rates £89.00. :( Kept trying and gave up in the end. Has anyone had any success.

Gail
I do know there were many that booked when this was posted on another forum but it was probably when the offer first came out, probably a week or 2 now .
ooo the only one i can seem to book for the £10 is the one in milton keynes...and thats a single room only...not really what i was after.
Its still showing up as £10 rooms though but when you click on it it takes you to reservations and the normal rates appear.
this promo is on again at 10 .00 per night ive found chester and warrington both available at feb half term today
The De Vere website only updates twice a day and is not realtime, so the prices say £10 but they may well have sold out of the allocation at that rate.

I got two different hotels @ £10 (Abingdon & Daventry) at the beginning and end of our trip to Cornwall in March which we will use to break the journey up there and back. Unbeatable value at that rate.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.