Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Deep sea Fishing
10 Posts
This I don't know
Will need to know myself (going to Puerto Rico not Platja that's Do Rep silly me )

I know that there are plenty of Dolphin watching trips and Pilot whakle watching ones as well as Scuba boats
Yes, There are fishing trips availble from both marinas in Puerto Rico. Several boats are available and have signs along the sea front.
Not exactly sure of any names though
Hi I used a boat called Blue Marlin 3 out of Puerto Rico they have a web site but forum wont let me post it :( so google it
Dave :D
My husband went fishing with Salfish Sport Fishing in Puerto Rico.
You can book in advance and they also will pick you up from your hotel and return you again for 10 euros per person.
He had a great time and would recommend them to anyone.
You will be able to find the website in ASK and key in sport fishing puerto rico.
Just checking out the Blue Marli 3 website they do Carp fishing too that's me sorted but 60€ a day
Oh well
Thanks foe that I am going to book before I go
hey madcaravanner

(going to Puerto Rico not Platja that's Do Rep silly me )

just picked out this one bit from your post....i thought this was a new language 8) 8)
ray388 Posted:

hey madcaravanner

(going to Puerto Rico not Platja that's Do Rep silly me )

just picked out this one bit from your post....i thought this was a new language

Hi Ray
Errrrrr it's called my brain is fried 'cos I'm on nights :lol:

What I meant to say was

I put the wrong town - We are going to Puerto Rico Gran Canaria
Puerto Platja is in the Dom Rep (don't EVER go there)

Also I'm not going to book until I get there as I've not found anywhere so overcrowded that they can't deal with my requests
They DO want our money so.........................
madcaravanner
you have that many options for fishing i would leave it till i got over there and get what you want. a friend goes about 3 times a year fishing and leaves his wife to do ...WELL ANYTHING, SHOP TILL SHE DROPS he says. 8) 8) 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.