Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
DEVON/TORQUAY
7 Posts
hi,I can reccommend beverly park at goodrington just outside torquay.we have stayed there many times with our 2 boys when they were kids and teenagers they both loved it.
there is a bar and clubhouse and an outdoor and indoor pool as well as the usual takeaway, shop, games room,crazy golf ect.the site only allows families and couples so theres no large groups of young ones.
it is a very well kept and clean with plenty of shower blocks and toilets.
I am sure they will have a websiteI will try to find it for you and keep you posted.
hi sporty,
I have found the adress for you http://www.beverley-holidays.co.uk it also gives you info on their sister sites we have also stayed there again with no complaints.
hi, thanks for that i have just had a quick browse at the site beverley hills that you linked on your post, looks just the type of place i am looking for / i will take a proper look later from what i can see looks like theres plenty around aswell for days out too look forward to reading that later , cheers :wink:
hi me again, sorry i forgot to ask does it have any flumes in the pool???
thanks
hi,we were there last year and it didnt have flumes then.the outdoor pool is quite big with plenty of sunbeds chairs & brollies around it.the indoor pool is a small leisure center with sauna gym and jaccusi.
there is plenty to do on site and around the area.goodrington has a outdoor fun pool with slides and chutes ect and it is only a few mins. from the site.
within a couple of miles is paignton with loads of shops and old harbour and beach,a little futher on is torquay the main resort of the area,
a few miles the other way is babbacome brixam and dartmouth all well worth a visit but go early as there is limited parking and it gets very busy in the summer months.i
f I can be of anymore help just ask.
[size=18]hi there Lessie [/size] if you are there thanks for the info on beverley hills, i am really considering booking for next year, i've had a good look at their site on the web and it seems ok, with us being going to hendra for the last 11 years , it's a big step going somewhere different , you dont want to make a mistake , but i was so dissapointed this year with the cleanliness of the caravan , i believe they have changed there cleaners " by heck you could tell too", and it was full of gangs of youths making a racket at 3am in the morning it was a nightmare so i said i wouldnt go again, shame cos it was such a good sight over the years, still it is a bought time we had a change but thanks for that info i think we will give it a try in 2006 and see how it goes you never know we could end up going here (beverley hills) for the next 11 years just like we did at hendra,
thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.