Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Shirley

Sorry, don't know the apartments but I'm reasonably familiar with Kassiopi - and I'm racking my brains to think where there's a hill. Apart from the little hillock with the castle, Kassiopi is flat.

If there really is a hill I suspect you're some way out of the village.

Richard
Hi Shirley

The Dimas studios are set very close to the harbour and as they are slightly raised up they have a lovely view overlooking it.

The 'steep hill' is really just a small steep(ish) climb and it is not very far in length and if you are reasonably fit it should be no problem.

Last year we kept meeting a couple of ladies who were in their 60's who were staying there and they did complain about the climb, but that never stopped them going up or down to the appartments several times a day, in fact they used it as an excuse to stop for a small refreshment (or 2) just before going back to them at night :wink:

We walked up to them one day just for a look and they did look very nice.

What you will have to watch out for is the fact that you will have to carry your luggage up and down from the coach that will drop you off and pick you up at the harbour area so if you try and keep it fairly light and use the kind that have wheels if possible.

I am sure you would love both Dimas and Kassiopi.

Just in case you haven't seen pictures of Dimas THIS has picture, video clips, 360 clips and information on both Kassiopi and Dimas.

I think I have some pictures that I took from the castle that will show you the exact location of the appartments, if I can find them I will send you a PM.

Graham :sun
Looks lovely.

The harbour area can get a bit crowded with trippers during the day, but at nightime it's a wonderful place.
Thanks both. I'd love to see the photos if it's not too much trouble Graham. Kassiopi looks like just what we need for a relaxing break in the sunshine.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.