Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Looks like we are off again to Dinastia on the 31st Aug 2007 for 2 weeks, will be confirmed by the end of the week, thanks to peter rayner for putting me in contact with one of the owners who was willing to let me use his apartment on the reccomendation from peter.
Yes we are off to the Dinastia again on the 30th Aug for two weeks flying with BA.
Thanks to Peter if you are reading this for sorting our accomodation out.
Just read elsewhere that they are now starting to charge for sunbeds on the complex, quite understandable as well in my opinion, please could someone inform me of the cost for each bed. I believe its only a small charge for non-residents. Or would we be able to use the apartment owners pass for the beds. Thanks Craig.
Not sure if I am correct but Peter posts on another forum and I am sure you need the pass to prove that you are staying there and the beds are 1 euro for the day. If Peter hasn't replied to you by the time I have checked I will let you know definately a bit later
Hi

The charge is 1 euro for a sunbed for non owners.

Owners have a photo ID card and are exempt the charge. The card is not transferrable (sp)

The charge was introduced on 16th July to raise revenue to pay for full time pool attendats to ensure that the pool rules are complied with.

Also residents on other complexes nearby have to pay for their sunbeds and so they were using ours FREE and at times there were none available for Dinastia residents which didnt seem right somehow :?
'The charge was introduced on 16th July to raise revenue to pay for full time pool attendants to ensure that the pool rules are complied with.'

Extremely good idea and well worthy of the 1 euro charge, hopefully non residents will shy clear of the complex on this basis.

Many thanks to jackie and peter for your swift response and looking forward to our stay. Will buy you both a drink if you are out their at the beginning of Sept.
Clarets

I'm here permanently. I moved here three months ago :lol:
'I'm here permanently. I moved here three months ago'

Now you have upset me, still at least it's raining here. :lol:

Hows the boys at Goodfella's, is it still the same staff as last July. Alex and danny the owners along with Scott the chef. Think is name was Scott, i'm sure if you speak to him he will remember us, has he used to cook our ashleys meals each day. If you see him tell him we are coming out but ashley ( little boy who is disabled ) is staying with foster parents to give us a break.

Craig & Linda from Burnley ( Up the Clarets )
Clarets

A bit of confusion, I don't actually own on Dinastia. I know all about it though :lol: . As I said in a previous post Peter belongs to another forum :oops: all about Tenerife so all the members on there are constantly updated with the goings on at all the complexes and everything else there is to be known about the Island.
Hi I am staying at the complex in November and I am thinking of hiring a car for the week and would like to know if there is any where to park. Also can anyone recommend a car hire company to pick up at the airport.
Can't help with parking around the resort, but the cheapest and most reliable car hire company we have found [and have used for many many years] is Orcar which is also known as Autoresin. Cars can be booked online whilst still in yUK to be collected on arrival and dropped off at the airport after your visit
We used Autoreisen last july when we were out and collected car from their office down by tenerife gardens.

We were offered a Mercedes A Class in very good condition, we also booked it online before we travelled. Would certainly reccommend to anyone thinking of using this company.
Loads of on street parking all round the complex.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.