Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
We had direct holiday reps last year and they were very good, think it just depends on pot luck

rosie
i think flight only is the way to go . the owners are one site or close by . there is no hassel at the airport . you get your bags get in the taxi (usually the owner ) and you are "home and dry ". the owner is more informative than the rep. you are in your room in under an hour not the 3-4 with the t.o
try it you will never look back. in san stefanos there is loads of private accomodation available.

mail me if you need more info.

EDIT: For online privacy and protection, your e-mail address has been removed from this post. Please check our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Many thanks
David
Hi Amber, Well went to Sidari last year with Direct Holidays, NEVER again! After a 3 hour delay the flight was appauling, they put us on a My Travel Light aircraft, so no in flight entertainment.The rep was shocking. As it was our first time to Sidari we were hoping on some good info from the rep of where to go, what to see etc. Hardley any info about Corfu apart from him trying to sell us the "reps night" But we did book to go on the reps night, and on the day of the trip we were told by the owner of the appartments not the rep 3 hours prior to being picked up that it had been cancelled!! Took another 5 days to see rep and get refund! I know you can get good and bad everywhere but thats put us off, and now going with First Choice to Sidari this year!

John
I have booked flight only and then accomodation only - find this much cheaper and less hassle - no reps bothering you to book expensive overpriced excursions with them. I also arrange my taxi transfer from the UK so they are there waiting for us ready to go when we are and not having to wait 3 hours for everyone else.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.