Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi maz....have a look at the hotel reviews,you may find some info there,you will
also find the web site and e-mail for the hotel...hope this helps...Gavin.
Thanks Gavin have looked at the website but it doesn't show he inside of the disabled rooms. Have contacted the hotel direct but they haven't replied. Just concerned as we went to another resort in Turkey last year that claimed to be disabled friendly however on arrival totally unsuitable.
maz quite a few of the regular HT members have been to this hotel and have all said how lovely it is, maybe 1 of them might be able to help , is there any way you can change to title to disabled facilities at the belcekiz beach or something similar,as im sure this will attract more responses to those that have actually stayed there. good luck with your replies

karen
Hi Maz,

My friends husband is disabled due to a stroke andalthough can walk slowly for short distances uses a mobility scooter.

They stayed at BB and had a room with a wet room, To get to the restaurant there were slopes which he managed with the scooter.

The pool hass wide steps and is shallow at that end and so he could get in and out with help.

He got around the resort on the scooter but had a taxi to get to Hisaronu. (scooter in the boot)

BarbH
Hi Maz . We stayed at the BB last year and yes there were definately lots of slopes . I should imagine it would be a great choice with the resort centre also on the doorstep and again cant fore see any problems there . Your husband will be well looked after at the BB.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.